Thursday, December 3, 2015

Toddler Pillow review



Finding a pillow case to fit a toddler pillow is nearly impossible, not any more.   This fits the toddler pillow great and no more worries about getting the actual pillow dirty.
I love that it’s 400 count fabrics so it will stay soft for a long time and hold to the handling of a toddler.  I had a chance to wash this one yet, fingers crossed it does well.  It’s shouldn’t be much longer the way my little one carries her pillow around.
I also figured out one more thing this pillow case is also a perfect fit on a heating pad, so when your little one out grows the toddle pillow you can use it on the heating pad or give it someone who uses a heating pad a lot.  The covers that come with heating pads never work right and most people end up taking them off and using a regular pillow case to cover them.
Either way this is a great little pillow case and I’m thinking of buying one of each color.  I received this product at a discount in return for my honest and fair review.


Want to buy your own pillow case Click here- 

#angelbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment