Thursday, December 3, 2015

Supreme Sport Gear



Supreme swimming bundle it comes in a handy plastic case to keep the ear plugs and nose piece in one place so you don’t have to go looking for them in the bottom of your swim bag.  I like that there’s 2 different size ear plugs since most of the time they are to larger for children or a small size adult.
I wasn’t able to test these out in the water due to even in Florida the water is a bit too cold in Dec to swim in.   However I tried the ear plugs out and the feel very comfortable and probably won’t give me a head ache as others have in the pass.  The nose piece is also comfortable and blocks air so it should block water from entering your nose and it’s tight enough to not slip off.
 I received this product at a discount in return for my honest and fair review. #SupremeSportsGear



 

No comments:

Post a Comment