Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Waist Trimmer

Waist Trimmer Belt For Men & Women - More Fully Adjustable Than Other Waist Slimming Belts - Provides Best Support For Lower Back & Lumbar - Results Guaranteed!

First time I’ve ever used a waist trimmer and I’m pleased with it. I’ve wanted to try one for so long and was happy when I was asked to try this one. I’ve worn the trimmer 5 times since receiving it and have seen results.
I have back injuries so doing stomach flatting exercises will leave me with back pain. I love that the band is very adjustable for whatever size you are and you can adjust it to be tight or snug. I wear it snug and do my exercising and only wear if for 30 min’s a day. After 30 min’s me and the band are a big damp with sweat. Doing stomach exercises are much easier with the band and no pain in my back. However I do have abdomen pain from the exercises which is normal.
After wearing for 5 days and doing the exercises I’ve actually lost 1.5 inches off my waist. I’m so excited can’t wait to see how may inches I’ll lose in a month. I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review.


Purchase here- http://amzn.to/1LN1Hd3

No comments:

Post a Comment