Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Callus Remover


Electric Callus Remover, Foot File, Skin and Callous Removers Pedicure Tools Safer & Easier to Use, Rechargeable with Extre Head MG-3




The Magnifeko Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover comes with the remover, instruction booklet, charger and two roller heads. The whole machines fits nicely in the palm of your hand and is at a good weight that it’s not to heavy, but heavy enough that you don’t have to hold it tightly to keep steady.
Since I wear a lot of tennis shoes my feet get pretty rough and dry, so I use a pumice stone a lot. I hate how pieces of the stone are falling off while you’re using it. So between the pieces of stone and dead skin it makes a mess.
The Magnifeko Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover is so easy to use and takes half the time as other manual callus removers. After only using it one day I have the smoothest feet I’ve ever had. Hubby noticed me using it and used it too on his callus heels. His heels are now very smooth also even though he says couldn’t this come in a different color then a girly one. LOL.
I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.  Check it out here- http://amzn.to/1RpmoM8
-

No comments:

Post a Comment