Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great beginning of the month...

My mail box has been flowing over...
Yesterday I found a postcard from, Firehouse Sub for a free Medium sub and a free Entree at Beef O'brady's for my Birthday. Plus receive several in my email. If this keeps up I won't have to buy any food for me the entire month of June...


Today I received the 2 Free Chocolate on Fridays coupons that I won...
Also received a coupon for a Free package of Oscar Myers Hot Dogs


Then I received an email from Paperback swap that a book I've been waiting was available. Woo Hoo the swapper has already mailed it today... Do you love to read? But hate book store cost? Then join PaperBack swap. Either click Paperback swap above or the banner in my footer.

The best ever Email came from BzzAgent letting me know I'm now a Top Agent - Sweet Bee, which means I'll get first choice of products. I love being a Bzzagent, would you like to be one? Click my profile link below in my footer and check it out..

Thanks for reading my blog, I had a malfunction with it the other night so I'm still trying to rebuild it. I'll be adding Free Family items to it tomorrow... While your here check out some of the other stuff on the blog..

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment