Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Get rid of the pesty gnats

Do you love having indoor plants but hate the gnats they sometimes get? Then you will love these Sticky Traps for Plants. Every year I end up with the pesty little gnats in my house they drive us crazy and the cat too. I had been looking for something to help with the gnats and came across these sticky traps. There's 30 pieces to the package, 20 that you stick in the soil and 10 that you can stick to the pot. There's also stakes you can use to make the traps higher in the air. The yellow color attacts the bugs to it and they then stick to the trap. Once the trap is full you just pull of the soil and toss in the trash. The ones that stick to a pot can be easily removed and tossed away. I added pictures of how I've used the traps in my house. The second picture if you look closely you will see one gnat stuck to the trap. I'm loving that they work well and no mess or smelling spray to use.
You can order your package right now for $4 less for $9.99 here Juck click here- https://lisstect.com/products/20-pcs-sticky-trap-sticky-yellow-catcher-trap-fruit-flies-fungi-gna

No comments:

Post a Comment