Saturday, April 30, 2022

6 Pack Diamond Art Painting Kits

I've been wanting to do a Diamond Art Painting kit for sometime, so when I seen this 6 pack on Amazon for $16.99 I decided to order them. Each kits comes with everything you need to great your own picture. Diamonds  the tool for applying with a tray to hold the diamonds as you work the picture.The only thing missing is clear instructions.   I'm going to explain it here.  

First thing is to figure out where you want to start and which letter color to start with.  I chose to start with N.  I found my package with the diamonds of that color and opened and poured a few in to the tray.
Next get your tool and find the square of clay and peel back the cover on the clay and stick your tool down in to the end of it to add the clay to the tip.  The clay helps pick up the diamonds and hold them till you apply to the picture.



Peel back a small section of the cover over the picture and start applying the diamonds to the picture. Make sure when picking up the diamonds that the flat section is down to stick to the picture. When taking a break or finished for the day push the cover back over the picture will help keep dust and other stuff from sticking to the glue on the picture. This move pretty quickly one you figure it out.
Get your own set of 6 kits here- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GFST8LF I received the kits at a reduced rate for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment