Monday, September 5, 2016

Peppermint Essential Oil




This Peppermint oil smells awesome. #NewYorkBiology sent me the bottle of Peppermint Essential Oil to try and review.
 The oil comes in a glass bottle with a glass dropper as essential oils should.  This would be wonderful for using around Christmas time. You can put a few drops in your essential oil diffuser, or add it to homemade candles or soaps for fragrance.   Bottle says external use only so I’ll just use it for scented items that are not ingested.  One thing I have noticed is the scent is so great that I can actually taste peppermint on my tongue just from smelling it.
https://www.amazon.com/Peppermint-Essential-Mentha-Furan-Natural/dp/B01IG494QC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470332686&sr=8-1&keywords=peppermint+essential+oil

No comments:

Post a Comment