Sunday, May 22, 2016

WITCHES PROTECTION PROGRAM by Michael Phillip Cash




What an awesome story and easy read.  I’ve found a new author to add to my reading list.  When I was asked to review the book I was like ok a witches book wonder what other story line it’s like.   Boy was I pleasantly surprised to find it was a refreshing new story line that I really and truly enjoyed.  Plus it has a twist of humor thrown in that I actually found myself laughing out loud too (much to my hubby’s dismay since it was like 1am in the morning opps I’m bad). 
I’ve enjoyed the book so much I can’t wait to read more about The Witches Protection Society.  I received the book free for my honest review.   http://www.amazon.com/Witches-Protection-Program-Michael-Phillip/dp/1511411341/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1460122006&sr=1-1&keywords=witches+protection+program    #WPP

No comments:

Post a Comment