Saturday, March 12, 2016

Flycatcher



It's that time of the year that those annoying biting bugs are out.  I was standing out side this evening talking and the biting noseeums flys were out.   After slaping quite a few I said wait lets stand over by the fly catcher.  Ahh ha we didn't get bit. 

The kits that's sent when you buy has a disposable hanging bag and a bag of dry chemicals.  Empty the dry chemicals in to the hanging bag and then fill the bag 3/4 full of luke water water.  Snap the top on and go hang it outside.   Almost instantly flies were seen floating in the bag.  I'm guessing it the smell that is attracting them, doesn't smell good to me. 

I think next week while gardening I'll hang one near me off a Shepard's hook, so I don't get bit up while working on the garden.  Want to order them for yourself here's the link Flycatcher

Here in the picture you can see the flies floating dead in the bag.


 *I received this product at a discount in return for my honest and fair review.  Let me explain even though I receive a product for a discount that doesn't mean I'm going to give it 5 stars. I'm going to give it what I honestly feel it deserves after I've used it.



#flycatcher 

No comments:

Post a Comment