Monday, March 7, 2016

Digital Thermometer -LCD Display - Flexible Tip - Waterproof


This Thermometer is awesome

- Fast results - rectal 10 sec., oral 20 sec., under-arm 25 sec (average time)
- Beeps when temperature reading is ready
- Easy read display - the largest LCD display available
- Accurate - tested in laboratory conditions to be accurate within 0.2 degrees F - Lighted display readable even in a dark room
- Soft flexible tip - painless and safe for wiggly kids
- Safe - No glass or mercury (like old fashioned thermometers your parents used)
- Waterproof - even use it in the bathtub
- Portable - comes with plastic case for easy carrying in purse or diaper bag
- Measure in F or C degrees - push button switchable

I love this thermometer wish I had one like this when I was raising kids.  I received this thermometer just in time for me getting the flu.  I found this so easy to use and fast which was really good since I was coughing a lot.  I love being able to check my temperature without even turning the light on.





With this thermometer I actually can see my below normal temperature.  Here I'm running a bit above normal.    There's also a cover that you slip over the tip to protected it when not using.  With the green color it's easy to locate.

Wish to buy your own you can here on Amazon- Digital Thermometer
I received this product at a reduced price for my honest review. Please remember this is my personal experience and review so not everyone is going to have the same results or reactions.   I only recommend products or services I have personally used. 
#BestBabyThermometer

No comments:

Post a Comment