Sunday, December 13, 2015

Omega 3 Fish Oil.




So I’m now at the age that the Dr suggest I should take Omega 3 daily, I groaned.. I’ve heard so many others including my husband complain about fishy burps.  Yuck..
So I started researching the different companies and their Omega 3 products.   When I was approached by Life and Food to try their product I decided I would.   First thing I noticed was the bottle came in a box, I’ve bought a lot of supplements and this is the first one to come in a box.  The bottle is brown which protects the caplets from UV that will break them down.
The gel caps have a slight fishy smell which is a good thing mean they didn’t add anything to hide the fish smell.   The gel caps are round and don’t look as big as the ones my husband took from another company.   They are very easy to swallow good for me since I tend to gag with large pills.
Now for the good part I haven’t had any fish burps woo hoo.  In fact when I told hubby this I caught him the next morning taking these Omega 3’s.  He gave them a thumbs up too..  Also the reason the Dr suggested I start taking Omega 3 wasn’t for my heart, it’s for pain in my joints.  Since starting them I’ve noticed my legs don’t seem to have as much pain as in the past.  I’m curious to see how my blood work will be in Feb..
If you would like to try there you can here - Omega 3
I received this product at a discount in return for my honest and fair review.  Let me explain even though I receive a product for a discount that doesn't mean I'm going to give it 5 stars. I'm going to give it what I honestly feel it deserves after I've used it.  #lifefood


No comments:

Post a Comment