Thursday, October 23, 2014

Central Florida 50+

So Hubby and I were talking last week that there was a big need for a blog for those of us 50+.  So I'm updating this blog..

I'll be listing places to visit in the Central Florida area for those of us that like the more relaxed settings.  Please feel free to let me know your favorite places.  I will also included some tried place to take Grandkids. 

I will also be including ways to earn a little bit of extra money doing surveys, search and such.  I will only list sites I personally use and know to work.  If I'm missing any let me know and once I've tried them out Ill post about them.

Of course since I've been a couponer since the early 90's, I have to include them.  Please note I am not a extreme couponer and do not condone shelf clearing for any reason.  I also do not believe in getting stuff for free and then selling it for a profit.

Another is recipes for empty nesters that is healthy.  Now that we don't have teenagers around we really don't need all the junk food around we need to think about healthy living.  Plus learning how to cook small meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment