Friday, March 28, 2014

Amazing meal After I received my complimentary free coupon from Influenster I went to Target and picked up the Annie's Lasagna with Meat Sauce. Now Lasagna is hubby's favorite meal which I don't fix very often. So when I told him Lasagna for dinner he was dancing around excited, till I pulled the box from the freezer. He groaned frozen lasagna!! I showed him the box and how Annie's is Natural and Organic, got his attention back and he was ready to try it. I fixed some Texas Toast to go with the meal. Hubby not only liked it he had 3 helping of it. Thanks influenster for allowing me to to review Annie's Lasagna with meat sauce for free we will be buying it again in the future. PROS: Taste like homemade not frozen CONS: Mirowaved it get a bit over cooked around the edge, next time I'll cook in oven.
@InfluensterVox & @AnniesHomegrown!

No comments:

Post a Comment